Welcome to the Pure Nurture Book Club!
Grab a cup of tea and soak up chapter 3 entitled, Mindfulness and Meditation from my book, Pure Nurture—A Holistic Guide to a Healthy Baby. (It’s only 25 minutes.)
I wrote this book to pass on self-care tips I wish my friends would’ve shared with me while I was pregnant because the development of our babies is closely related to how we take care of ourselves.
I hope it inspires you to find new ways to feel your best because self-care is NOT a luxury. It’s vital.
Each chapter of my book will relate to another book or guest I’ve had on the podcast so you can dive deeper on whatever intrigues you. As always, take in what feels right for you and forget the rest!
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Mindful eating
- When You Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull Up a Chair: 50 Ways to Feel Thin, Gorgeous, and Happy (When You Feel Anything But) book by Geneen Roth
- The Chocolate Meditation inspired by Psychology Today
- Primary food
- Wheel of Life Activity
- Attitude of gratitude
- Positive affirmations for you & your baby
- Louise Hay’s affirmations
- Guided meditation with Kristy
- Meditation resources (see page 94 of my book)
- Birth Without Fear: The Judgment-Free Guide to Taking Charge of Your Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum book by January Harshe
- Episode 032: Birth Without Fear with January Harshe
- Pure Nurture—A Holistic Guide to a Healthy Baby book by Kristy Rodriguez
I’m curious. What motherhood books do you recommend? DM me on Instagram — I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Next week, we’ll dive into chapter 4 of my book – Yoga and Movement. Bye for now.