Effective July 7, 2018
On www.purenurture.com (“Site”), we provide information related to health and wellness (“Service”). The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Pure Nurture, LLC (“Company”).
These Terms apply to all visitors, customers, and users of the Site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to and acknowledge these Terms.
- Use of the Site and Service
To access or use the Site and/or Service, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site or Service.
We make no representation or warranty that the information provided on the Site (“Content”), regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We disclaim all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
- Account Creation
To access or use the Site and/or Service, you may have to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username, password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Company will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In using the Site and/or Service, you must violate no laws in your jurisdiction.
- Lawful Purposes
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase products or services through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You will not post or transmit through the Site or Service any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, cause civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Refusal of Service
The Service is offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person, or entity at our discretion without the obligation to assign reason. No order is deemed accepted until your payment has been processed. We may change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service at any time, subject to our fulfillment of our prior responsibilities to you based on our acceptance of your payment. If we refuse your order after payment has been processed, we will refund your money.
- Order Confirmation
We will email you to confirm the placement and details of your order. If there is an error in this email confirmation, you will inform us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations, Refunds, and Returns
For appointments, we require a 24-Hour notice of cancellation. Failure to contact us within 24-Hours will cause a charge for the missed appointment. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know why you are unsatisfied with any product or service and we will work with you regarding any refund or return requests.
- Product Description
We endeavor to describe and display the Site and Service accurately. While our intentions are to be clear in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. Occasionally, we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
- Material You Submit to the Site
You will not upload, post, or otherwise provide on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the owner’s express written permission, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not protected rests entirely with you. You will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will violate no laws, rules, regulations, or third-party rights.
- Intellectual Property
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit to Company. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content, which you submit through the Site or Service. Your submitted content remains yours if you have any legal claims to it. You agree to hold Company harmless against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting Material on the Site or sending us testimonials and other positive feedback to email@example.com, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive license to use the material for promotional, business development, advertising, and/or marketing purposes. The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Company, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, and proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, or exploit in any format the Site, Service, Content, or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
PURE NURTURE® is a federally registered trademark owned by Pure Nurture, LLC.
- Updated Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms on this Site. Your use of the Site or Service after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms at any time. We will post the most recent version to the Site and list the effective date on this page.
- Third Party Links and Resources
The Site and the Service contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources imply no endorsement by or affiliation with Company. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, and third-party claims and causes of action, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms, or your use of the Site or Service. You will provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including but not limited to providing us with any accessible information, documents, or records as necessary. You will not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
- Entire Agreement and Waiver
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between the parties. No waiver of any provisions of this Agreement by Company will constitute a waiver or continuing waiver of any other provision. No waiver will be binding unless executed in writing by Company.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under these Terms must be in writing and properly addressed to Kristy Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law
These Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The exclusive venue for any mediation, arbitration, or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement will be Fairfax County. The parties agree to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms by mediation. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
- Recovery of Litigation Expenses
If any legal action, arbitration, or other proceeding is brought to enforce these Terms, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in any provisions of these Terms, the prevailing party may recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs in that action or proceeding, besides any other relief to which they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of these Terms is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the terms, provisions, covenants, or conditions will remain in full force and effect and will in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- Effect of Headings
The headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of these Terms are included for convenience only and will not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms are not assignable, delegable, sublicenseable, or otherwise transferable. Any transfer, assignment, delegation or sublicense is invalid.
- Contact Us
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about these Terms.
Effective July 7, 2018
- Who we are
- How we collect personal information
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- With whom we share your personal information
- Legal basis for processing your personal information
- Users outside the United States
- Security and storage of information
- Your legal rights and choices
- Third party links
- Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
- California disclosures
- Changes to the policy
- How to contact us
What Personal Information We Collect
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide us which personally identified you and/or your contact information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
We may process and collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- personal name
- How We Collect Personal Information
Your personal information is collected in various ways:
- directly (e.g. when you complete a form or sign a contract);
- automatically (e.g. when you access our website, or social account); and
- through third parties and publicly available sources (e.g. through Facebook, LinkedIn, your company website, or otherwise).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- contact you for customer service
- send newsletters
- advertise and market products or services
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your information with any third parties. We do, however, use the following data processors who share your personal information with us:
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
We rely on these legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may use your personal information as described in this Policy subject to your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also choose not to provide, or to withdraw, your consent for cookies. Please see Your Legal Rights and Choices below for more information on opt-outs.
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legitimate Interests. We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests to provide our services and to improve our services and content. We process information on behalf of our customers who have legitimate interests in operating their businesses. We may use technical information as described in this Policy and use personal information for our advertising and marketing purposes consistent with our legitimate interests and any choices that we offer or consents that may be required under applicable law.
Users Outside the USA
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third-party service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar data security by ensuring at least one of these safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal information to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal information; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal information the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You may withdraw this consent.
Security and Storage of Information
We have tried to help protect the personal information we collect. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information in all circumstances.
Take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by choosing a robust password nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any statute of limitations periods to bring and defend claims.
Your Legal Rights and Choices
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights free of charge. In summary, these rights include:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
- Correcting any mistakes in your personal information
- Requiring the erasure of personal information about you in certain situations
- Receiving the personal information about you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and may transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Objecting to processing of personal information about you for direct marketing
- Objecting to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects about you or similarly affect you
- Objecting in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Restricting our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us at email@example.com
- Let us have enough information to identify you
- Let us have proof of your identity and address
- Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email newsletter, you may click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email newsletter. The un-subscription processing may take a few days.
- Third-Party Links
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Pure Nurture is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete that information from our systems.
- California Information-Sharing Disclosure. California residents may request a list of all third parties regarding which we have disclosed any information about you for direct marketing purposes and the categories of information disclosed. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please send us a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
Changes to The Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date above. We may change this Policy occasionally, and if we do we will post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please check back periodically. If you continue to use our service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about this Policy.