Vered is a musician, music therapist, psychotherapist, and mom of 3. Her albums Good Morning My Love and Hello My Baby received GOLD awards from both the Parents Choice Association and the National Parenting Publications. She’s the creator of Baby in Tune, a workshop that teaches parents how to use music to bond with and understand their baby. Vered has done staff trainings for Sanctuary for Families, the San Francisco Public Library, and was invited to present her work at Zero to Three, the largest conference for professionals working with ages 0-3 years old. She lives with her husband and kids in Brooklyn.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How Vered got into music
- Grieving her dream career of being a rockstar
- Music and pregnancy: fetal auditory learning
- Music and less colicky babies
- Kristy’s daughter remembered her favorite Marc Anthony song (first heard in utero)
- How you can use music to connect with your baby
- Why music is so important to play for babies
- How you can use music during pregnancy to connect with your baby
Learn how to soothe your baby with Vered’s NY and online classes. Find more here:
Website – BabyinTune.com
Instagram – @babyintune
Facebook – Facebook.com/babyintune
Win lifetime access to the Baby in Tune online course!
Vered is giving away free access to the Baby In Tune online course to two lucky winners. You’ll learn how to soothe, connect with, and enrich your baby using the incredible power of music! Learn musical therapy techniques that will help you bond with your baby, establish routine, and soothe them to sleep in no time. Trust us, if you have a baby or one on the way, you need this course. Head over to Instagram and enter to win. Click here.
1) Follow both Pure Nurture and Baby in Tune on Instagram.
2) Like this picture on Instagram.
3) Tag a friend in comments on the post and tell us why you want to win this amazing online course!
This course access is valid for a lifetime, so even if you haven’t given birth yet, you can save it for when your little one arrives! Contest ends Sunday, November 17th, 2019 at 4 pm EST.