Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & fertility detective, celebrity acupuncturist & coach, and the best-selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy (2009), Yes, You Can Get Pregnant (2014), Body Belief (2018), and The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant (June 2021). As a fertility detective with two decades of experience, Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world.
As well, she is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut for the past two decades, seeing thousands of clients in the clinic. Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (2004) and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University (1998) plus Masters level education in neuroscience, biochemistry and both western & eastern nutritional science. Aimee has completed graduate level work in Chinese medicine and herbology with Sharon Weizenbaum as a repeat student of her Graduate Mentorship Program. As well, she has been a speaker at Pacific Symposium on the topic of women’s health & fertility multiple times.
She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony. Over the years Aimee has grown and mentored her team of fertility coaches and acupuncturists to serve more women on their path to motherhood. She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, Mind Body Green, GOOP, Shape, and many podcasts including Wellness Mama, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, The Dr. Axe Show, and Tune into Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman. Aimee has received endorsements from Deepak Chopra, Hannah Bronfman, Arianna Huffington, and Gabrielle Bernstein for her work in helping thousands of women to improve their fertility, celebrate their beauty, and reconnect to the presence of their optimal health. Aimee is also on the Scientific Advisory Board for THE WELL in NYC, and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation. She engages her large community worldwide through her social media presence, online programs, and her website, www.aimeeraupp.com
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Aimee’s path to becoming a fertility detective
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Why soulful nourishment matters for optimal health & fertility
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom book by Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Why menstruation is a luxury
- Trusting the timing in your life
- Body Belief book by Aimee Raupp
- Speak kindly to your body
- Emotional inflammation
- The Egg Quality Diet book by Aimee Raupp
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant book by Aimee Raupp
- Chill Out & Get Healthy book by Aimee Raupp
- Shop this episode!
Connect with Aimee:
- Website: aimeeraupp.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/aimeeraupp
- Facebook: facebook.com/bodybeliefexpert
- YouTube: youtube.com/aimeeraupp
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@aimeerauppfertility
- Freebie: aimeeraupp.com/preeq