Welcome to the Pure Nurture Book Club!
Grab a cup of tea and soak up chapter 2 entitled, Nutrition and Nourishment from my book, Pure Nurture—A Holistic Guide to a Healthy Baby. (It’s only 18 minutes.)
I wrote this book to pass on self-care tips I wish my friends would’ve shared with me while I was pregnant because the development of our babies is closely related to how we take care of ourselves.
I hope it inspires you find new ways to feel your best because self-care is NOT a luxury. It’s vital.
Each chapter of my book will relate to another book or guest I’ve had on the podcast so you can dive deeper into whatever intrigues you. As always, take in what feels right for you and forget the rest!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Primary foods
- Nutrient density
- EWG’s Dirty Dozen List of Foods that are Best to Buy Organic
- EWG’s Clean 15 List of Foods that are Okay to Buy Conventional
- Kristy’s journey with low-fat foods to binge eating sweets
- Kristy’s struggle with nausea during both pregnancies
- A list of foods that are easy to keep down (see pages 12 + 13 of my book)
- Snacks & healthy recipes by Elise Museeles from my book
- Kale & Chocolate
- Real Food for Pregnancy: The Science & Wisdom of Optimal Prenatal Nutrition book by Lily Nichols
- Episode 049: Real Food for Pregnancy with Lily Nichols
- Thank you to our sponsor! Save 10% off Toups & Co., a clean skincare & makeup brand I love (and I’ve tried them all). Use discount code PURE10 to save 10%!
I’m curious. What motherhood books do you recommend? DM me on Instagram — I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Next week, we’ll dive into chapter 3 of my book – Mindfulness and Meditation. Bye for now.