Welcome to the Blog Series!
I’m doing something NEW.
On the podcast, I will sprinkle in solo episodes where I read the most popular blogs to you – just pretend it’s our next audio book!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The transition period into motherhood
- Asking for help (even when you’re afraid)
- Preparing to poop
- Nipple care
- Learning what you can
If you prefer to read the blog, 5 Surprising Things You Can Do During Pregnancy to Rock your Postpartum written by Molly Rouse MAA, CPD, click here.
Connect with Molly:
- Website: lifebeyondbirth.com
- Instagram: @lifebeyondbirth
- Facebook: @lifebeyondbirth