Megan MacCutcheon is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Perinatal Mental Health practitioner who helps overwhelmed moms find a sense of balance while raising young children. As a busy mom of three, Megan knows that motherhood is a juggling act. She loves teaching tools and strategies to help moms de-stress and embrace self-care so they can better navigate challenges associated with parenting.
She is passionate about spreading awareness regarding perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, and enjoys supporting moms through healing and finding fulfillment in their journeys. She is the co-founder of Perinatal Place, a resource to help women in her community get access to all the resources they may need during pregnancy and postpartum.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Postpartum anxiety and depression
- Post-breastfeeding anxiety and depression
- What are boundaries?
- How to protect your energy and time
- Holding boundaries with your healthcare providers
- Boundary scripts for new Moms who don’t know what to say
- Top issues new parents face (Megan can help with these!)
Connect with Megan:
- Website: meganmaccutcheon.com
- Facebook: @
- Instagram: @
- TikTok: @