Producer and executive director of the Real Immunity film series, Cilla Whatcott brings a rich and varied background of personal and professional experiences to her healing practice. She holds a B.A. degree from Arizona State University, a diploma from the four-year professional program at Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy, Minneapolis, MN, and a Ph.D. in clinical homeopathy from Kingdom College. She was an instructor at Normandale Community College in Minnesota for eight years, teaching classes about homeopathy, vaccines, and autism. She is the co-founder of a non-profit 501c3 for the education of homeopathic practitioners in homeoprophylaxis.
Cilla was a forerunner in opening the conversation regarding the need for safe immunizations as early as 2008 while teaching at Normandale Community College and a pioneer in bringing homeoprophylaxis to American families. Her interviews with luminaries such as Andy Wakefield, Del Bigtree, Paul Thomas, and others preceded their meteoric rise to popularity. She continues to bring her films and HP program into the public eye as a means of engaging experts and promoting safe, natural, real immunity.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- An intro to homeopathy (the white pellets that dissolve in your mouth)
- Becoming a Mom begins long before you get pregnant
- Miasms & healing them before conception
- Using homeopathy to address the emotional trauma that your grandparents had
- Using homeopathy for morning sickness
- Homeopathy Kits
- Using a dose of Aconite to address fear or feelings of “I’m done!” during labor
- Gelsemium to address performance anxiety
- Ignatia to address grief over labor that didn’t go well (or a miscarriage)
- Arsenicum to address anxiety or terror of being alone
- Using homeopathy to support fertility
- Cell Salt Kit
- Cell Salts Virtual Class
- Phytolacca or Bryonia or Belladonna to address the pain of mastitis from nursing
- Sepia to address postpartum depression (plus losing the sense of taste and smell from COVID)
- Virtual Classes with Cilla
- Episode 015: Homeopathy for Mom and Baby with Cilla Whatcott
- Intro to Homeoprophylaxis Video & FAQs
- HomeoMamma Pregnancy Kit
Connect with Cilla:
Next week, August Brice joins us on The Pure Nurture Podcast to talk about the importance of doing digital detoxes on a regular basis!