Kerry Tuschhoff, HCHI, CHt, CI, is the Founder and Director of Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis. Kerry is a nationally renowned speaker and writer on a wide range of women’s pregnancy and childbirth concerns. Her subjects include prenatal and childbirth choices, informed consent issues, health, and low-risk status concerns, comfort in childbirth, the power of birth language, and midwifery advocacy. As a childbirth educator for 30 years, a doula, and a hypnotherapist, Kerry has developed many educational programs for birthing families, medical and childbirth professionals, and hypnotherapist.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- What hypnosis really is about
- The Bradley Method
- Why Kerry created Hypnobabies (hypnosis for childbirth)
- Kerry’s posterior birth experiences
- Upgrades to the Hypnobabies program
- Who would choose Hypnobabies as their childbirth education method?
- Hypnobabies tracks for different kinds of birth (c-section, vaginal, home, etc.)
- How fear can impact birthing
- How hypnosis can help Moms during the postpartum phase such as:
- Discomfort after birth
- Breastfeeding success
- Nipple soreness
- Relaxing after the baby is here
- Sleeping in sync with your baby
- Confidence as new parents
- Weight loss
- Smoking cessation
- Hypnobabies for fertility
- Hypnosis & affirmation tracks for each week of a woman’s cycle
- Releasing an egg
- Carrying a successful pregnancy
- Healthy sperm for the Father-to-be
- Learn more about what Hypnobabies is
- Find a Hypnobabies class near you
- Find an online Hypnobabies class
- Listen for free: Track # 1 – What is Hypnobabies Hypnosis for Childbirth?
- Listen for free: Track # 2 – Instantly Calm!
- Find a Hypno-Doula near you
- Become a certified Hypnobabies instructor
- Check out the various hypnosis tracks available such as:
Connect with Kerry:
- Website: Hypnobabies.com
- Instagram: @hypnobabiesofficial_
- YouTube: @Hypnobabies
- Facebook: @Hypnobabies
- Twitter: @Hypnobabies
Next on the show, Beth Berry will explore the concept of being “Motherwelmed,” so stay tuned!