Kelly Jernigan is a Holistic Doula & Childbirth Educator since 2017 with a focus on helping women reclaim their power and unravel what society has taught us about pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. She teaches group and one on one classes virtually and in person, she also offers 1:1 support virtually and in-person throughout pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
You will learn about:
- Kelly’s journey to doula work
- Talking about your fears around birth
- Allowing birth to be an initiation
- Unhelpful comments about your birth choices
- Setting boundaries
- The art of trusting yourself
- How assisting a home birth rocked her world
- Focus on a mom’s mindset in the prenatal stage
- Creating a birth plan is empowering
- You can say NO to things
- Evidence Based Birth resources
Connect with Kelly:
Next week, Kerry Tuschhoff dives into using hypnosis to prepare your mindset for what else, childbirth!