Robin Shirley is creating a new and unique learning environment for our children in response to the collapse in health, family, and community values seen over recent years. The Compass Center for Learning and Exploration will become a biodynamic farm offering enrichment programs for children ages 3 to 18. She currently offers a Little Sprouts Program for ages 3 to 5 and respects your health freedom! They are also fundraising to purchase their permanent location. They not only want to improve the outlook of our children’s lives here in Charlottesville, Virginia, but they hope to create a living, working template that others can recreate in their own communities around the world.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Choosing something different for my child’s school during the pandemic
- Unschooling & rewilding for kid’s learning
- Starting The Compass Center
- A mother’s intuition
- You can make a change at any age
- Traditional education vs a model that Robin is creating
Connect with Robin:
- Website: compasscenterlearning.com
- Instagram for The Compass Center: @thecompassctr
- Instagram for Take Back You Health: @tbyhguide
- Facebook for Take Back Your Health: @TBYHConference
Next week, you’ll hear from Kylee Zeck on finding autonomy during birth!