WELCOME BACK TO THE PURE NURTURE PODCAST! We are birthing Season Four with new guests to help you reclaim your pursuit of pregnancy, orgasmic birth, and parenting with more ease.
Eyla Cuenca is our first guest after a nine month hiatus. She is a holistic birth guide, Childbirth Educator, Lactation Counselor, health freedom advocate, and mother. She holds a BA in Anthropology from Bennington College, and trained under Robert A. Bradley, MD where she became specialized as a Birth Educator. Her years of work as a Guardian Ad Litem for the 11th Judicial Circuit and attending births as a Doula in both hospital and home settings brought her into human rights and advocacy work. She stands behind the idea that it is everyone’s right to have access to empowering education from conception to parenting. Her practice is dedicated to offering guidance that supports women and men in the process that is a return to their deepest knowing about birth, individual sovereignty, and the body’s innate intelligence.
She offers 1-1 guidance sessions to assist women and couples at any point in their journey, from conscious conception to processing births years later. She also offers her signature childbirth education program, Uncovering Birth, as well as Doula training, and Placentophagy training (how to prepare the placenta for consumption).
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Evaluating your relationship with your midwife or doctor
- Speaking up for your birth preferences (even when it’s SO hard)
- Dispelling myths about birth and postpartum
- Why women have such a tough time after birth
You might also be interested in Eyla’s “Uncovering Birth Masterclass”.
In this masterclass, you will get:
- a deep knowledge how labor and birth work
- fears transmuted into desires and courage
- Nutrition to avoid birth complications & support postpartum health
- effective non-chemical relaxation techniques
- clear understanding of breastfeeding, newborn care, postpartum healin
- tools for clear communication with medical providers & birth team
- a comprehensive unique birth & postpartum plan
- how to navigate variables & unexpected scenarios
- deeper connection and communication with your birth partner
- PDF’s, Videos, and actions steps to support you in continued learning & conscious parenting
If you’re interested in breaking through limiting beliefs and have a peaceful & empowered experience, take some time to check out Eyla’s “Uncovering Birth Masterclass”.
Connect with Eyla:
- Website: eylacuenca.com
- Instagram: @eyla_cuenca_birth
- Telegram: https://t.me/eylacuenca
Our next guest, Beth Lambert, will give you real hope to prevent and reverse kids’ chronic health conditions. She is doing an amazing study for families in northern Virginia who want to go green so their families stop chronic issues that linger on. If this is you, tune in!