Author, educator, and former healthcare consultant, Beth Lambert has documented the escalating rates of childhood chronic conditions for well over a decade. Her first book, A Compromised Generation, provides a thorough analysis of the origins of this modern health crisis and documents how modifications to environmental and lifestyle factors can profoundly influence health outcomes, including full disease reversal. Beth is also the co-author of Brain Under Attack: A Resource for Parents and Caregivers of Children with PANS, PANDAS, and Autoimmune Encephalitis.
Beth is the founder and Executive Director of Epidemic Answers, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to reestablishing vibrant health in our children. She is also the creator and Executive Producer of The Documenting Hope Project, a multi-year prospective research study and media project that examines the cumulative impact of environmental stressors on health and their mitigation through personalized and systems-based treatment approaches.
You’ll hear about:
- The uprise of babies with chronic health conditions
- Total Load Model
- The CHIRPTM Study
- The FLIGHTTM Study (open to northern Virginia applicants)
- Supplement healthy food with a multivitamin (no sugar & hypoallergenic)
- Branch Basics cleaning supplies
- Made Safe — safe products for families
- Brain Under Attack: A Resource for Parents and Caregivers of Children with PANS, PANDAS, and Autoimmune Encephalitis book
- A Compromised Generation: The Epidemic of Chronic Illness in America’s Children book
Follow Beth Lambert:
- Resources Website: epidemicanswers.org
- Research Project Website: documentinghope.com
- Facebook: @documentinghope
- Instagram: @documentinghope
- Twitter: @documentinghope
Next on the show, Amanda Gorman talks all about making informed decisions that matter to you for pregnancy and birth. This is an empowering one, so get ready!