When Michelle, an attorney in Atlanta, became pregnant at the age of 40, she immediately scoured the internet for pregnancy information for women her age, only to be inundated with daunting statistics and risks from medical professionals, individuals, and articles.
Not succumbing to all of the negative information, Michelle began a private Facebook Group to both give and receive encouragement to other women in the same situation. The “Pregnancy After Forty Private Group” now has over 5,000 members and has been the catalyst to creating a website and the “Pregnancy After 40” Podcast, which she now hosts.
Michelle is also a Speaker who shares her “Pregnancy After 40” story and encourages other women that it’s possible to have a healthy baby or babies after 40 years despite having pregnancy issues.
You’ll hear about:
- The differences of pregnancies at age 25, 41, and 43 years old
- Early induction
- Fertility tips
- 50 Fertility Tips for Women After 40
Connect with Michelle:
- Website: PregnancyAfterForty.com
- Instagram: @pregnancyafterforty
- Private Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/pregnancyafterforty
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/pregnancyafterforty
- Podcast: Pregnancy After 40