Sarah Walker is an internationally published designer, broadly recognized as a foremost expert in sustainability and wellness for the home. Sarah’s passion is to empower design-loving homeowners to create homes that are as healthy as they are beautiful.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The Canary in the Design Mines
- Sustainability & wellness in the home
- Lyme disease
- Impact of our home on our health
- Detox your cleaning products
- Detox Guide: dwellingwelldesignacademy.
- Off-gassing from carpet
- GOTS certified organic wool or cotton for carpets or rugs
- Progress over perfection
- Start with a bedroom makeover
- Dwelling Well: Healthy Bedroom Design Course
Connect with Sarah:
- Website: dwellingwelldesignacademy.
- Instagram: @thecuratedhouse