Let me ask you a question: can you relate to any of these birth challenges?
- Doctors “diagnosed” you as infertile
- You’re a cancer survivor and worry about birth complications
- You planned to birth at a midwife center and hope for an unmedicated experience
If there’s one speed bump that most of us Moms-to-be experience it’s dealing with birth expectations. Ali Shapiro is back on the podcast to tell her birth story and remind you that you have the power to choose how you want your birth to go and accept it (whether it goes to plan or not). You do have rights and it’s important to be aware. Click here to listen to Ali’s episode #52: How to Use Stress to Up-Level Your Fertility.
Shared in this episode:
- A Truce with Food
- Ali’s birth story
- Body, Soul, and Baby Book
- Evidence-Based Birth Blog
- Be informed and choose what’s best for you
Connect with Ali (and tell her I said, “Hi!”)
- Website: alishapiro.com
- Instagram: @alimshapiro
- Facebook: @alimarieshapiro