This is a special episode. Imagine the song, We Are the World, and a Ted Talk had a baby. If you’re pregnant during the pandemic, we sing this for you. It’s good for those I-can’t-do-this-anymore moments.
A few of my past guests share words of wisdom to help you navigate a whole new world. I hope their messages lift your soul and help you find the power within to keep going (even when you feel completely overwhelmed). Exhale more deeply as you listen to their messages of hope during these uncertain times.
So much love,
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Episode 006: The Dadhood Journey with Dr. Jay Warren
- What Can You Look Forward to? — Dr. Jay Warren
- Episode 039: The Five Questions You Must Ask Before Birth with Deb Flashenberg
- This Too Shall Pass — Deb Flashenberg
- 034: Using Your Intuition to Imporove Your Birth & Pregnancy Experience with Adriana Lozada
- You are RESILIENT — Adriana Lozada
- 075: How to Have a Luxurious Pregnancy with HeHe Stuart
- Staying in Control of Your Birth: You Can Do This — HeHe Stuart
- 010: The Mommy Lifecycle with Dr. Cleopatra
- We Have HOPE Even When Things Feel Terrible — Dr. Cleopatra