Meet Lindsay Meisel, Chief Science Editor at Ava Fertility Tracker, a bracelet using new technology to detect a woman’s fertile window in real time. She loves breaking down science, tech, and health to improve women’s health and their menstrual cycles. With over a decade of experience educating and writing about reproductive health, Lindsay is a sought-after speaker and presenter. Her work has been featured on The Fertility Hour, The Birth Hour, The Breakthrough Journal, and The Rumpus.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Ava World Blog
- Myths of Fertility
- Your menstrual cycle matters (beyond fertility)
- The Kate & Mike Show: How to Use Your Hormones as a Superpower with Kate Northrup and Alisa Vitti
- WomanCode book by Alisa Vitti
- NHI Study: Prolonged PMS can be a sign of future ailments (Source: Alisa Vitti’s work)
- No Period: Now What? book by Dr. Nicola J Rinaldi
- More fertility myths
- Getting off the pill
- Myths of miscarriages
You can find out more about Lindsay through the AvaWorld Blog.