Jeanne-Marie Paynel, founder and CEO of Voila Montessori, is a Parenting Mentor and Home Consultant. Her mission is to help parents appreciate the true importance of their role – not as servants or teachers, but as guides for their children’s natural development. She believes that a supportive and peaceful atmosphere at home will allow every child to grow up as an independent and confident learner. Jeanne-Marie speaks locally and internationally about her three passions: Montessori, Conscious Parenting, and Positive Discipline.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Jeanne-Marie’s passion for the Montessori Method
- The Art of Parenting Podcast with Jeanne-Marie
- What is a Montessori School?
- Four Montessori areas to create in your home
- Parent with more joy and ease
- Parents are guides for their children (not servants)
- Nursery Checklist
For more about Jeanne-Marie, visit: VoilaMontessori.com/jeanne-marie-paynel
- Montessori’s Website: Voilamontessori.com
- Montessori’s Facebook: Facebook.com/jeannemariepaynel.yourparentingmentor
- Montessori’s Instagram: Instagram.com/jeannemariepaynel
- Montessori’s Vimeo: Vimeo.com/voilamontessori
- Jeanne-Marie’s Pinterest: Pinterest.com/jmpaynel
- Jeanne-Marie’s YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/VoilaMontessori/videos