When Sarah Clark was 28 years old, she was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure. She accepted it and had both her children through in vitro fertilization. Years later, she realized the root cause of her infertility was a food sensitivity, and later a gut infection.
Now, she helps couples get pregnant naturally, so they can fast track the process. She’s a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She’s the author of Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge Your Fertility Naturally. Her fertility coaching program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby! On her Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast, she shares that with functional medicine and natural fertility solutions, we can eventually reverse infertility.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Sarah’s story of premature ovarian failure
- Food sensitivities she had no clue she had
- What led Sarah to an integrative approach to fertility
- Don’t focus on an infertility diagnosis. Dig deeper.
- Try food sensitivities tests like IGE Test, Leap MRT Test, and Elimination Diet
- Three MUST DO things to enhance your fertility
- Use a water filter (Sarah likes the Berkey Water Filter)
- Set up your Healing Round Table
- Mind-Body Fertility Group
- Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast
- FertilityDietFreebie.com – Free Fertility Diet Challenge for Couples
Hearing a “diagnosis” like ovarian failure or infertility is devastating to someone who wants a baby so badly. My guest, Sarah Clark, Integrative Health Coach, invites you to dig deeper than the diagnosis. Look at your whole body. Your gut health, stress level, self-care, and home-care products, plus food sensitivities play a HUGE PART in your fertility chances.