Meet your Fertility Friend, Dr. Patti Haebe. She’s on a mission to optimize your fertility as a results-obsessed naturopathic doctor. Patti’s committed to root-cause healing through therapeutic supplementation, as well as, targeted diet and lifestyle modifications. Her practice, Ocotillo Integrative Medicine, provides integrative consultations worldwide via webcam for those looking to incorporate natural, proactive approaches to their healthcare.
On the Pure Nurture Podcast, she talks about the best prenatal vitamins to look for, how a liver detox can enhance fertility, and why pooping and sweating should be top on your to do list.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Dr. Patti Haebe’s work as a licensed naturopathic who specializes in hormonal optimization
- Biggest fertility issues
- Properly preparing for pregnancy
- Partnering with a functional medicine doctor to improve your fertility
- Tuning into your own cycle
- Nutrition you need to enhance your fertility
- Detoxing for fertility
- Take more time thank you think to plan for pregnancy
One of the biggest issues with fertility is the misconception that the first month you’ll try to conceive, boom, you’ll get pregnant. That’s not necessarily true. People plan one year for a wedding, so take your time setting up a fertile home and body for your baby. Her courses will guide you:
- Baby Making Basics – A mini course on everything you need to know to get pregnant
- Fertility Foundations – 4-month plan for effective and integrative pregnancy prep