Diane Boden is the host of the Minimalist Moms Podcast. In this episode, Diane shares how we can take a more simplified and minimalist approach to pregnancy and postpartum.
A minimalistic lifestyle means different things to different people. When you have a family and children, it changes the definition even more. Diane shares how to prepare for your baby’s arrival. Set up your baby registry with only the essentials and maybe add in the “next up” items and “take it or leave it” items. You’ll learn how to be more mindful as you prepare for your baby’s arrival and how to clear out all the “noise” when you’re pregnant.
- Meet Diane Boden and how the Minimalist Mom’s Podcast was born over drinks (2:39)
- What minimalism means for Moms (5:00)
- You really don’t need a lot on your baby registry (8:56)
- Take it or leave it baby gifts (14:02)
- Great ways to save money while raising your kids (16:32)
- Good things to invest in for your kids (18:28)
- Leveraging your community to save money (20:18)