The Oil Dispensary is a place to educate and inspire mothers to care for their family in a more natural and sustainable way. She believes that when we know the science and the legislation behind how our products are made, we are able to make more educated decisions as to which products we’ll allow into our home.
- Kelly’s job as a Marine Mammal Trainer (0:58)
- How talking to animals helped Kelly communicate with her kids (3:40)
- Kelly’s transition from working with animals to essential oils (6:11)
- First essential oils that Kelly started using (11:57)
- Are essential oils safe for Mom and baby? (16:52)
- How to use essential oils (20:16)
- The easiest way to start using essential oils (22:59)
- Where to find Kelly (26:19)
It’s amazing how effective essential oils are for our physical, emotional, and mental health. If you need a safe space around the tenderness of the postpartum experience, my next guest, Jennifer Summerfeldt gets it.