Isn’t it fascinating that someone was able to withstand surgery with no meds, just hypnotherapy? WOW! If you tell yourself, “Birth will hurt like heck,” OR “Birth will be a pleasure,” you’re right!
Dianne Mouchon Rhodes is a Consulting Hypnotist and Certified Projective Dreamworker. Her lifelong curiosity of how the mind works led her to become trained in hypnosis in 2015. Using a client-centered approach in her work, Dianne helps people make positive behavior changes using the powerful tool of hypnotherapy.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How Dianne got into hypnosis to help people make positive change (1:20)
- What is hypnosis? (3:00)
- Debunking the myth that hypnotists can control you (5:13)
- Guided meditation (9:27)
- Aromatherapy and relaxation class with seniors (10:18)
- Common reasons why people seek hypnosis (11:14)
- Is it OK to fall asleep during hypnosis? (13:40)
- Hypnosis for pain management (15:48)
- Hypnosis for fears (17:31)
- Other benefits of hypnotherapy (18:00)
- How many sessions of hypnotherapy are needed to create change? (19:06)
- Self-hypnosis (19:46)
- Learn more about hypnosis and Dianne Rhodes (20:14)
If you’re interested in diving deeper into hypnotherapy, Dianne offers free phone consultations. You can connect with her (and your subconscious) at DreamYourInnerHorizons.com.
In the next episode… If you need more nutrition advice while trying to conceive, during pregnancy, or in the precious postpartum phase, press play on Melissa Mor’s episode. She helps women dial in their nutrition to create a healthy path to Motherhood.