The New Year brings with it a lot of anticipation, hopes, dreams, aspirations, and maybe some resolutions and a vision board or two. It can all be extremely overwhelming, especially as a mom. On this episode of the Pure Nurture Podcast, Lisa Druxman, founder of Fit4Mom and author of Empowered Mama talks all about finding strength in motherhood, how to manage our time, and how to focus on ourselves and our children, especially as moms.
Where do you fit in? How can you manage it all? How can you tune into what’s best for you and your family amidst the ideas and ideals of media, social media, friends, family, etc? After listing to this episode, you’ll feel inspired, connected, and empowered.
In this episode, you’ll hear things like:
- What Lisa’s created at Fit for Mom (1:50)
- Empowered Mama Book and Empowered Mama Podcast
- Fit for Pregnancy or MamaWell Online Program (2:55)
- How Lisa manages her time as a Mom (4:35)
- After bringing a baby home, where do you fit in? (9:24)
- How you can find strength in Motherhood (13:03)
- How perfect social media pictures can make us feel isolated (14:26)
- When you choose something, you give up something else (15:45)
- My Year of YES Book
- How can we get in tune with what’s right for ourselves and our family (19:20)
If you’re over corporate life and craving a deeper purpose, press play on episode 21 with Crystalee Beck, founder of The Mama Ladder. She helps Moms, like you, start a business AROUND raising a family. A lot of online business trainings were created by women without kids. Crystalee gets it. She also hosts Mama Spring Breaks — business and adventure retreats!