Becca Campbell is passionate about her mission to spread the news: you don’t have the be a tired parent! She works with parents who are struggling to get their newborn, baby or child to sleep well all night. Through courses, group classes or one-on-one coaching she is able to give you the tools to create a solid night of sleep so you can look forward to bedtime! And in this episode, Becca is sharing some of her sleep secrets with us!
In this episode, you’ll hear about what Becca calls the 3 key pillars of overall health. She’ll answer the biggest question of the day: How do I get my baby to sleep? She’ll share all about setting up every step of the process to help get your baby to sleep. And the importance of building healthy sleep foundations from the beginning.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Becca’s obsession with sleep (0:44)
- How she got her kids to sleep 12 hours a night (2:15)
- 3 Pillars of Health (4:30)
- Finding your family’s sleep style (8:00)
- Breaking up with binky (11:37) (If you’d like more binky-breakup ideas, check out my article in Pregnancy Magazine.)
- Why is sleep so important for Moms (14:42)
- Getting Dad on board with sleep training (24:25)
- You should see results within 3 days (25:17)
- Free chapter from Becca’s online sleep course (27:27)